ROQUE for the Professional User
The ROQUE Model and ROQUE methodology are available for use by other professional coaches through our accreditation program. Use this powerful coaching tool as a conversation starter to get to the heart of your client’s current situation and to track their progress as you work together.
The ROQUE Accreditation Program
The ROQUE accreditation program is your gateway to getting started using ROQUE as a professional coach, mentor or advisor.
The program is a one day (10:00 – 16:00 hrs) workshop on the use of ROQUE professionally. To begin with accreditation there are a set number of pre requisites that must be met.
Coach with a certification in coaching (non denominational ie Life, Business, Executive etc).
Fee for Accreditation: $500.00 (Value for money to support the strategic intent of introducing the ROQUE model and achieving the widest possible affordable access globally).
Webinar style delivery is available by arrangement.
10 individuals completed the ROQUE online instrument @ US$55.00.
Member of a recognized Federation (eg ICF, IEC, etc).
Most qualified psychologists receive pre-approval.
Accredited in at least one psychometric instrument or methodology (eg MBTI, DiSC, EQ, NLP etc).
Contribution towards venue expenses and group lunch.
Minimum 3 people – maximum 5 (Single person by arrangement).
Appropriate RPL will be considered.
The IFC Pledge of Ethics
As a professional coach, I acknowledge and agree to honour my ethical obligations to my coaching clients and colleagues and to the public at large. I pledge to comply with the ICF (International Coach Federation) Code of Ethics, to treat people with dignity as independent and equal human beings, and to model these standards with those whom I coach. If I breach this Pledge of Ethics or any part of the ICF Code of Ethics, I agree that the ICF in its sole discretion may hold me accountable for so doing. I further agree that my accountability to the ICF for any breach may include loss of my ICF membership and/or my ICF credentials.
As a professional coach, I acknowledge and agree to honour my ethical obligations to my coaching clients and colleagues and to the public at large. I pledge to comply with the ICF Code of Ethics, to treat people with dignity as independent and equal human beings, and to model these standards with those whom I coach. If I breach this Pledge of Ethics or any part of the ICF Code of Ethics, I agree that the ICF in its sole discretion may hold me accountable for so doing. I further agree that my accountability to the ICF for any breach may include loss of my ICF membership and/or my ICF credentials.
The QuestUnique philosophy and methodology, ROQUE family of discovery and coaching tools, and the ROQUE coach’s questions, are independent of and respect the principles of the International Coach Federation standards of coaching. We fully subscribe to the ICF Definition of Coaching.
It is a condition of our coaching practice that the ICF Standards of Ethical Conduct are respected and honoured at all times within our professional coaching engagements. This includes:
- Professional Conduct at Large
- Professional Conduct with Clients
- Conflicts of Interest
Getting Started with ROQUE
Professional Coaches of all specializations can add to their portfolio of coaching tools and concepts with the ROQUE Model and the ROQUE coaching methodology.
- Accredited coaches owe NO commissions or royalties for ANY coaching programs they derive from the use of ROQUE.
- All coaches assume appropriate liability within their own business operations and processes.
- ROQUE may be used within existing coaching, teaming, personal development or professional development or corporate programs.
- Corporations may also nominate pre-existing CAPs to support their own contributions to the community.
- Special interest groups may elect to direct their effective contribution to a nominated specific Community Aid Program. For every ROQUE administration of AU$11:00 (plus AU$1:10 GST in Australia), internationally US$10.00, AU$5:00 is allocated to a CAP. If 10 program applicants are processed, then AU$50:00 is the CAP allocation. A further AU$10.00 is allocated to a volunteer fund.
- A coach may also elect that all his/her coachees CAP contributions be directed to the coach’s preferred CAP. In the spirit of ROQUE, all that is asked is that the three guiding principles are considered. See how ROQUE helps others.
The ROQUE Model and associated processes are constantly reviewed, updated and improved in the spirit of advancing the dream. We wish to see ROQUE reach wide across the world and help as many individuals as possible to leverage more of their potential.
Through our support for Community Aid Programs we believe ROQUE can genuinely help individual human beings across the globe. Our aspiration is for ROQUE to become a recognized tool and service of integrity and good intent.
The ROQUE Model is a patented coaching and self discovery tool. Through the data collected by its use, we continue to improve it further to help achieve the greatest results.
- All introduced nominee details for the ROQUE process remain the marketing property of the independent coach.
- Recommended introductions from non coaches are free of the above marketing property rule.
- All corporate funded nominees are treated as belonging to the corporation for all contact purposes.
- Research statistics are collected for each ROQUE administration. These include country of administration access, age group, sex, profession or occupation.
- Data will be used to build scientific standards and norms for industry recognition in time for the ROQUE model.
- The ROQUE family models are currently marketed and introduced as a ‘mirror of reflection’ conversation starter with qualified professionals who may be either coach, psychologist, counsellor, trainer, educator, or Human Resources professionals (vocational).
- The QuestUnique methodology and ROQUE models and tools are the Intellectual Property of and Copyright 2003 of: Joseph D’Souza & Associates Pty Ltd, ABN: 38 114 315 150.